Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 1: The beginning

I started this blog because someone asked me to. She has been doing her blog for almost a year now & has posted some awesome pics. I will try to match the level of pics I have seen, but no promises. The first picture actually is one I took sometime ago, last Halloween actually. It is the picture that is behind my blog title. Anyone who knows me real well, knows that I have a strained relationship with God. This statue is kind of how I view that relationship. Just praying that things will work out as I believe that the will. I have fallen many many times, but I always seem to get back up. Brush myself off, & continue on. I am a determined individual. Have the tattoo to prove it. :o)

All of the pictures that you will see her I have taken at one point or another. I will try to post ones that I have taken recently. Welcome to my world, try not to move anything.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see what you will be coming up with , you have an amazing talent. Thank you for opening yourself up like this and sharing your beauty with us all . =) -656

    ReplyDelete