Friday, April 23, 2010

Day 7: Knowing is not always bad.

Our genealogy is something that all of us in my family know about. The first Hunter to come across the ocean was actually a Yaeger. His name was John & he settled in Tennessee. Johnson City to be exact. We are part German, Irish, & Native American. A few other bits from here & there also. Learning about where we come from has always been a journey my parents have taken us all on one time or another. My mom put together a bunch of pictures of her side of the family & like she did with us, is passing it all down to Morgan & Mark. Telling them stories about who mom thought was the last Cocowich on her side who was shot in the back during a bar fight. His picture hangs above the fireplace in my parents house.


Yeah I take pictures of a lot of things. This is Mark, my nephew standing in the shadow reflecting off of the pool. It didn't come out as cool as I was hoping, but hey, I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment